Sunday, May 25, 2008

Blogging from F.E.T.C. 2008 Introduces Blogging to my Staff and Students


Even though I knew that the school would be in the capable hands of a great staff, I had great reservations about being away from the school for a whole week. So I decided to kill two birds with one stone. I blogged the experience and linked that blog to our school web-page. The experience introduced the concept to my staff. It also served as a catalyst to remind staff and students to email me to keep me abreast of the comings and goings of our little school.

In addition to archiving all the web-based resources I learned about, the process of blogging my experiences made me reflect on what I was learning. I was taken aback by the real sense of audience that the comments from our students gave me.

Here is the end result

No comments: